Office Support Recruitment
MJD Executive is a Specialist Office Support Recruitment Agency based in Sydney and Melbourne renowned for offering strategic and innovative office support staffing solutions to its multiple clients across a plethora of industry sectors including Legal, Investment Banking, Financial & Professional Services, Accounting, Consulting and other small, medium and large organisations throughout Australia. With a focus on providing valuable insight and real market knowledge to candidates and clients alike, our aim is to facilitate a successful match between an employer looking to source experienced office support staff and a candidate seeking their dream role.
At MJD Executive we are proud to have earned ourselves an enviable position as one of Australia’s most reputable recruitment agencies. This reputation has been earned through our far-reaching networks, strong trusting relationships, deep knowledge base and the ability to offer bespoke solutions whilst maintaining high levels of service with permanent, contract and temporary assignments.
Testament to this is our track record to date – over 80% of our clients work with us as their preferred recruitment agency for sourcing top quality candidates as a result of personal recommendations from existing business and career partners.
With over six decades of experience collectively, our specialist consultants at MJD Executive are not your typical 9 to 5 recruiters looking to fill a job. We are a team of dedicated and committed professionals with strong business acumen who understand that in today’s global economy, the success of an efficient and high performing business depends on its people and having the right kind of office support staff engaged.
MJD Executive a recruitment agency trusted by many highly regarded and prestigious organisations fulfil their office support staffing needs across the following types of roles:
- Administrative Assistant
- Team Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- Project Administrator
- Team Co-ordinator
- Legal secretary
- Events Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
What Makes A First Class Office Support Assistant?
- The ability to adapt to change is vital. Whether an Office Manager, Coordinator or Assistant the ability to keep up with changes in technology and streamlined process is a key part of being successful in the role.
- Attention to detail is what the role is relied upon for. Supporting Marketing with a presentation, Finance with a spreadsheet or HR with a contract – great results are all in the detail!
- Taking responsibility for professional development is well regarded. Those who identify and take action regarding a gap in their skills are well regarded and supported to grow.
- Team players who pitch in and help out their peers whether the task is menial or challenging are invaluable.
- Overall professionalism – those who are regarded as and relied upon to be ‘brand ambassadors’ internally and externally are treasured.
For Office Support Staff Looking For A New Opportunity
- We have long standing relationships with ‘employer of choice’ style organisations and can share an intimate knowledge of why they might be the right fit for you.
- Our support staff network hear about job opportunities before they get to advertising stage, keeping you ahead of the competition.
- We are known for our confidential and proactive introductions on behalf of our candidates, we don’t wait around for a role to be called in – we actively find one for you.
- We are well connected with elite Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant networks who rely upon us to find them up and coming support staff they can mentor in to more senior roles.
- It is a privilege to work with you on something as important as your career, we take this task seriously, but try to ensure that there is an element of enjoyment in the process for you too.
For Clients Looking For Office Support Staff
- We don’t use the term specialists lightly, our team has over 70 years’ experience recruiting in the office support space.
- Our network of support staff is enviable, we treat our candidates with as much respect and support as our clients and receive exceptional feedback and invaluable referrals.
- We support large internal HR teams with their recruitment practice, we also act as the external business partner for smaller firms running their entire recruitment function – flexibility to suit your needs is possible with a truly consultative approach.
- Our reputation is our everything! Each and every assignment that we work on is a reflection of our ethics and commitment to service excellence.
- We recruit across a variety of industries, with a particular area of speciality in professional services, consulting, legal, commercial property, investment banking and entrepreneurial. Candidates from these industries have exceptional training and high standards, they tend to stand out as superior performers.