Australian Staffing Agency
MJD Executive is a specialist recruitment agency based in Sydney and Melbourne renowned for offering strategic and innovative office support staffing solutions, including temporary staff, to its multiple clients across a plethora of industry sectors including Legal, Investment Banking, Financial Services, Accountancy and many small, medium and large size organisations throughout Australia. With a focus on providing valuable insight and real market knowledge to candidates and clients alike, our aim is to facilitate a successful match between an employer looking to source experienced staff for administration roles and a candidate seeking a new opportunity.
Temporary Placement Jobs
MJD Executive have earned an enviable position as one of Australia’s most reputable recruitment agencies. This reputation has been developed because of our far-reaching networks, strong trusting relationships, deep knowledge base and the ability to offer bespoke solutions whilst maintaining high levels of service in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment assignments.
Testament to this is our track record to date – over 80% of our clients work with us as their preferred recruitment agency for sourcing top quality candidates as a result of personal recommendations from existing business and career partners.
With over 60 years of experience collectively, our specialist consultants at MJD Executive are not your typical 9 to 5 recruiters looking to fill a job. We possess strong business acumen and as a team of dedicated and committed professionals we understand that in today’s global economy, the success of an efficient and high performing business depends on its people and having the right kind of administrative staff, including temporary support.
MJD Executive is a recruitment agency trusted by many highly regarded and prestigious organisations to fulfil their office support staffing needs across the following types of roles:
- Administrative Assistant
- Team Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- Project Administrator
- Team Co-ordinator
- Legal secretary
- Events Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
What Makes A Temporary Staff Member Valuable?
- Being confident in their capabilities and willing to jump in and learn new tasks with minimal training or supervision.
- Adapting to a new culture with professionalism, enthusiasm and genuine interest.
- Finding ways to add value or help out when their assigned tasks are complete.
- Being reliable, punctual, well presented and communicative with the person they report to.
- An individual that is honest about their availability.
For Temporary Staff Looking For A New Opportunity
- We have long standing relationships with ‘employer of choice’ style organizations and can share an intimate knowledge of why they might be the right fit for you.
- Our temp network hears about job opportunities before they get to advertising stage, keeping you ahead of the competition.
- We are known for our confidential and proactive introductions on behalf of our candidates, we don’t wait around for a role to be called in – we actively find one for you.
- We are well connected with elite clients and senior Executive Assistant networks who rely upon us to find them temp support staff that could potentially be considered for longer term contract or permanent roles in the future.
- It is a privilege to work with you on something as important as your career, we take this task seriously, but try to ensure that there is an element of enjoyment in the process for you too.
For Clients Looking For A New Temporary Staff Member
- We don’t use the term specialists lightly, our team has over 70 years’ experience recruiting in the office support space.
- Our network of temps are commonly built through referrals, as often as possible we deliver temp support staff that have been utilised in previous roles, or recommended to us.
- We support large internal HR teams with their recruitment practice, we also act as the external business partner for smaller firms running their entire recruitment function – flexibility to suit your needs is possible with a truly consultative approach.
- Our reputation is our everything! Each and every assignment that we work on is a reflection of our ethics and commitment to service excellence – including temp and contract roles.
- We recruit across a variety of industries, with a particular area of speciality in professional services, consulting, legal, commercial property, investment banking and entrepreneurial. Candidates from these industries have exceptional training and high standards, they tend to stand out as superior performers.