Team Assistant Recruitment Agency
MJD Executive is a specialist recruitment agency based in Sydney and Melbourne renowned for offering strategic and innovative Office support staffing solutions for Administrative & Team Assistants. We work with multiple prestigious and highly regarded clients across a plethora of industry sectors including Legal, Investment Banking, Financial Services, Accounting and other small, medium and large organisations throughout Australia. With a focus on providing valuable insight and real market knowledge to candidates and clients alike, our aim is to facilitate a successful match between an employer looking to source quality staff for administration jobs and candidates seeking their next dream role.
Clients Looking For New Assistants
Over the course of time MJD Executive has earned itself an enviable reputation as one of Australia’s most reliable and results orientated recruitment agencies. This reputation has been built upon our far-reaching networks, strong trusting relationships, deep knowledge base and ability to offer bespoke solutions whilst maintaining high levels of service in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
Testament to this is our track record to date – over 80% of our clients work with us as their preferred recruitment agency for sourcing top quality candidates as a result of personal recommendations from existing business and career partners.
With over six decades of experience collectively, our specialist consultants at MJD Executive are not your typical 9 to 5 recruiters looking to fill a job. We demonstrate strong business acumen and a passionate understanding of just how important it is to get the right administration support staff in place. We are a team of dedicated and committed professionals who partner with your business long term, understanding your organisations culture and how to best attract and secure the right administration support staff.
MJD Executive is a recruitment agency trusted by many highly regarded and prestigious organisations to fulfil their office support staffing needs across the following types of roles:
- Administrative Assistant
- Team Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- Project Administrator
- Team Co-ordinator
- Legal secretary
- Events Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
What Makes An Invaluable Team Assistant?
- The ability to work with multiple management styles & adapt with professionalism & poise.
- Having an interest in the work that you are completing – don’t just type it, understand it. A Team Assistant that is developing their business acumen is one that will be promoted.
- Strong administration skills and a good hold on technology and potential advancements – if you can improve on efficiencies you can take on more interesting and diverse tasks.
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills, you must be seen as someone that understands direction that is being given and commits to being an active team contributor.
- Organisational skills are key! The more you achieve effectively the more opportunity you will be offered.
For Team Assistant’s Looking For A New Opportunity
- We have long standing relationships with ‘employer of choice’ style organisations and can share an intimate knowledge of why they might be the right fit for you.
- Our Team Assistant network hears about job opportunities before they get to advertising stage, keeping you ahead of the competition.
- We are known for our confidential and proactive introductions on behalf of our candidates, we don’t wait around for a role to be called in – we actively find one for you.
- We are well connected with elite Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant networks who rely upon us to find them up and coming support staff they can mentor in to more senior roles.
- It is a privilege to work with you on something as important as your career, we take this task seriously, but try to ensure that there is an element of enjoyment in the process for you too.
For Clients Looking For A New Team Assistant
- We don’t use the term specialists lightly, our team has over 70 years’ experience recruiting in the office support space.
- Our network of Team Assistants is enviable, we treat our candidates with as much respect and support as our clients and receive exceptional feedback and invaluable referrals.
- We support large internal HR teams with their recruitment practice, we also act as the external business partner for smaller firms running their entire recruitment function – flexibility to suit your needs is possible with a truly consultative approach.
- Our reputation is our everything! Each and every assignment that we work on is a reflection of our ethics and commitment to service excellence.
- We recruit across a variety of industries, with a particular area of speciality in professional services, consulting, legal, commercial property, investment banking and entrepreneurial. Candidates from these industries have exceptional training and high standards, they tend to stand out as superior performers.